Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some fun things about Grace...

Grace is hilarious when she sleeps. She loves to put her foot up on the bars of the crib and cover herself in blankets. After she falls asleep, I have to go uncover her face because it scares me!


For several weeks, Grace had an Alfalfa hair spike on top of her head. I would smooth it down but it would just spring up again.


Grace sometimes uses her dress to hold her bottle. Genius!


Just in the past several days, Grace has ventured off the carpet. I think she loves the cold feeling of the tile.


One of Grace's favorite toys is a hanger. I stepped out of the room for a second and came back to this. I guess she likes to wear them too.

1 comment:

  1. my boys love hangers too! in fact, the older ones still do. weirdos.

    ReplyDelete